CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the tion of our decision to cook our food, Felipe Fernandez-Armesto introduces us to the revolutions which influenced our culinary habits, and he describes how food changed and changed us through the centuries, on the way explaining why You are what you eat .
- Author Biographyelipe Fernandez Armesto has been a member of the Faculty of Modern History at Oxford University since 1983, was most recently Union Pacific Visiting Professor at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of numerous books, most notably Millenium: A History of the last Thousand Years (1995) and Civilizations (2000).
- Author(s)Dr Felipe Fernandez-Armesto
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date27/01/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight232 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.