All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.26
About this product
- Description<b> What are my qualifications to write this book? None really. So why should you read it? Here s why: I m a little fat. If a thin guy were to write about a love of food and eating I d highly recommend that you do t read his book. </b> Bacon. McDonalds. Cinnabon. Hot Pockets. Kale. Stand-up comedian and author Jim Gaffigan has made his career rhapsodizing over the most treasured dishes of the American diet ( choking on bacon is like getting murdered by your lover ) and decrying the worst offenders ( kale is the early morning of foods ). Fans flocked to his <i>New York Times</i> bestselling book <i>Dad is Fat</i> to hear him riff on fatherhood but w, in his second book, he will give them what they really crave hundreds of pages of his thoughts on all things culinary(ish). Insights such as: why he believes coconut water was invented to get people to stop drinking coconut water, why pretzel bread is #3 on his most important inventions of humankind (behind the wheel and the computer), and the answer to the age-old question which animal is more delicious: the pig, the cow, or the bacon cheeseburger?
- Author BiographyJIM GAFFIGAN is a stand-up comedian, actor, and bestselling author of <i>Dad is Fat</i>. He lives in Manhattan with his wife, Jeannie, and their five children.
- Author(s)Jim Gaffigan
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byJim Gaffigan
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.