All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides information on the techniques needed to analyze foods in laboratory experiments. All topics covered include information on the basic principles, procedures, advantages, limitations, and applications. This book is ideal for undergraduate courses in food analysis and is also an invaluable reference to professionals in the food industry. General information is provided on regulations, standards, labeling, sampling and data handling as background for chapters on specific methods to determine the chemical composition and characteristics of foods. Large, expanded sections on spectroscopy and chromatography also are included. Other methods and instrumentation such as thermal analysis, ion-selective electrodes, enzymes, and immuassays are covered from the perspective of their use in the analysis of foods. A website with related teaching materials is accessible to instructors who adopt the textbook.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Weight1371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Nielsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.