All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.37
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a host of books on dieting, nutrition, cooking, and all other areas related to food, yet books targeted to teens tend to emphasize weight and the dangers of unhealthy eating. Food Choices: The Ultimate Teen Guide provides teens with a new look at food and eating. In this book, author Robin Brancato chooses t to dwell on food-related pathologies like arexia, bulimia, or obesity. Instead, she guides teens into a greater kwledge and enjoyment of food and healthy eating. This book discusses numerous topics related to food and eating, including the biological and chemical reasons we prefer certain foods and the eating habits that are unique to teens today. This book also covers the latest medical research, the vast amount of literature on weight loss and dieting, and the cultural influences that affect what food we eat. Throughout, teens are presented with the best tips on how to develop healthy eating habits for a lifetime of enjoying food.
- Author BiographyRobin F. Brancato is the author of Money: Getting It, Using It, and Avoiding the Traps: The Ultimate Teen Guide (Scarecrow, 2007).
- Author(s)Robin F. Brancato
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight681 g
- Width186 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.