All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionRegulatory constraints and current management practices put the onus on food manufacturers to take all responsible precautions where hygiene is concerned. A food hygiene audit is the first step towards identifying weaknesses in an operation and this book explains in detail the areas to be inspected during such an audit. The legislative situation is covered by authors from both sides of the Atlantic, although the procedures described are universally applicable. Many companies employ expensive consultants to advise them on this subject and this book provides a cost-effective supplement or alternative. Written primarily for those in the food industry concerned with hygiene, the book is also essential background for students and researchers in government and academic institutions.
- Author(s)N. Chesworth
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleChapman & Hall Food Science Book
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.