Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $28.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to the food scene in Massachusetts provides the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate local culinary offerings. Written for residents and visitors alike to find producers and purveyors of tasty local specialties, as well as a rich array of other, indispensable food-related information including: food festivals and culinary events; specialty food shops; farmers' markets and farm stands; trendy restaurants and time-tested iconic landmarks; and recipes using local ingredients and traditions.
- Author BiographyPatricia Harris and David Lyon met over ratatouille made from fresh garden vegetables and courted over fudge-topped brownies. Decades later, they're still cooking, still traveling, and still writing for their Hungry Travelers food and travel blog. Their food writing has appeared in the Boston Globe, the Robb Report, Cooking Light, Food Arts, and the Washington Post. They are also the coauthors of Food Lovers' Guide to Boston, Food Lovers' Guide to Vermont & New Hampshire, Food Lovers' Guide to Rhode Island, and Food Lovers' Guide to Montreal.
- Author(s)David Lyon,Patricia Harris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleFood Lovers' Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight25 g
- Width142 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementThird Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.