All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionFood Materials Science and Engineering covers a comprehensive range of topics in relation to food materials, their properties and characterisation techniques, thus offering a new approach to understanding food production and quality control. The opening chapter will define the scope and application of food materials science, explaining the relationship between raw material structure and processing and quality in the final product. Subsequent chapters will examine the structure of food materials and how they relate to quality, sensory perception, processing attributes and nutrient delivery. The authors also address applications of natechlogy to food and packaging science. Methods of manufacturing food systems with improved shelf-life and quality attributes will be highlighted in the book.
- Author BiographyBhesh Bhandari is Professor of Food Processing Technology and Engineering in the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, at the University of Queensland, Australia. Yrjo H. Roos is Professor of Food Technology in the School of Food and Nutritional Sciences, at University College Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)Bhesh Bhandari,Bhesh R. Bhandari
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.