Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis basic reference provides comprehensive and detailed coverage of food oils and fats in a practical, how-to format. The book integrates all aspects of food oils and fats from chemistry to food processing to nutrition. Three in-depth sections discuss sources; physical and chemical properties, and processing; manufacturing techniques such as deep frying, griddling, and baking; products such as salad dressings, butter, and dairy product substitutes; the latest analytical and sensory evaluation techniques; flavor control, and nutrition. The book features the latest information on flavor measurement and alteration, product development and cost-effective use of oils and fats in production.
- Author(s)Harry W. Lawson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.