Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionMicrobes such as Salmonella, pesticides, environmental pollution, and chemical additives can all make our food unsafe to eat. This book looks at the health risks posed by food contamination. It examines the precautions taken by food producers, retailers, and food safety organizations to guard against food-borne illnesses.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleWhat If We Do Nothing?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.