All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionFood Science: Research and Techlogy presents a broad selection of new research in food science and reflects the diversity of recent advances in the field. Chapters include a study on the use of microbial enzymes for flavor and production in food production; studies of various natural foods, including litchi (lychee), pinto beans, and chickpeas; the content and antioxidant activity of dried plants; new applications of galactosidases in food products; a study of the medicinal properties of edible mushrooms; and more.
- Author BiographyDr. A. K. Hagh holds a BSc in urban and environmental engineering from the University of North Carolina (USA); an MSc in mechanical engineering from North Carolina A&T State University (USA); a DEA in applied mechanics, acoustics, and materials from the Universite de Technologie de Compiegne (France); and a PhD in engineering sciences from the Universite de Franche-Comte (France). He has written about 1000 original articles, 250 monographs, and 170 chapters in 40 volumes. It is apparent from this work that he has made valuable contributions to the theory and practice of chemical engineering, heat and mass transfer, porous media, industrial drying, polymers, nanofibers, and nanocomposites. Dr Haghi is Editor-In-Chief of the International Journal of Chemoinformatics and Chemical Engineering and Editor-In-Chief of the Polymers Research Journal. He is an editorial board member for many US and internationally published journals and is also a Senior Editor for Apple Academic Press (US and Canada). He served as an associate member of the University of Ottawa and was a member of the Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineering.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. K. Haghi
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.