All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Food Science and Nutrition has been updated with three new chapters on Fruits and Vegetables, Food Microbiology, and Food Laws and Standards. Divided into two parts - (a) food science and (b) nutrition - the book presents the fundamental concepts of food science and nutrition in a manner that students can understand easily. It also suggests methods for planning nutritionally balanced meals for all ages, and discusses menu planning, nutrient enhancement, and diet modifications.
- Author BiographySunetra Roday is a senior faculty member at the Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (MSIHMCT), Pune. She has a master's degree in tourism management and has a teaching experience of over 25 years. She is actively involved in consultancy projects and curriculum development of the travel and tourism programme, and has travelled widely in India and abroad.
- Author(s)Sunetra Roday
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content NoteOver 90 line diagrams and illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.