All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionToday security, quality and the availability of food are very important. The complex relations of the above mentioned issues evole in different fields of law. This book edited by Ines Hartel and Roman Budziwski covers a wide range of topics via analysis and discussion in the European context, such as the right to food, Common Agricultural Policy, contractual relations and value chains in the agri-food sector, organic farming, food production safety issues, questions of food labelling, Health Claims, Novel Food, Patents, the role of institutions such as EFSA, the responsibility of trade and CSR. Legal frameworks, essential concerns and future developments of food security, food safety and food quality are the basis for discussion and solution finding.
- Author BiographyInes Hartel is Vice-President and law professor at Viadrina University Frankfurt/Oder, Germany. Roman Budzinowski is law professor and faculty director at Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan, Poland.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/01/2017
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byInes Hartel,Roman Budzinowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.