Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present current research from across the globe in the study of the quality management, issues and ecomic implications of food security. Topics discussed in this compilation include women and food security in the Sudan; the impact of the vegetable breeding industry and intellectual property rights in biodiversity and food security; the Brazilian Popular Restaurant Program for food security and nutrition policy; food and water security in eThekwini Municipality, South Africa; aquaculture as an essential source of food security; environmental orientation in the Spanish food industry; Zambia's post-independent policies for food security and poverty reduction; and the role of the processing industry for food security in India.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight676 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byFrancisco E. Hernandez,Maddox A. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.