CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Food Stories came about by requests from Bible storyers for a resource to use in ministry during famine relief and feeding programs. This book joins The Water Stories and The Hope Stories as a trilogy for use during these seasons of disaster response and relief ministries. Many of the stories are the same as storyers use for evangelism but are here told with a focus on food, feeding, and hunger while developing a growing evangelism theme. As a Bible storyer, I ticed again and again the interest in stories about food. My desire is that these stories will catch the interest of the hungry and fill their hungry hearts while afeeding ministry fills their stomachs.
- Author BiographyJ. O. Terry served under the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention as media missionary to the Philippines beginning in 1968 and later serving as the Asia-Pacific Region media consultant until retirement in 2003. Experience with Chronological Bible Teaching in early 1988 soon led to a need for greater emphasis on teaching the Bible stories along with appropriate learning activities for nonliterate peoples. In an effort to supply this need, Terry developed a number of widely used Bible story sets and led workshops and conferences inmany countries. Presently J. O. Terry serves as publisher of the Bible Storying Newsletter and the Journal of Bible Storying. Terry believes that Bible storying methods can be effective in winning the lost to Christ, in developing the saved in Christ, in starting new churches among the peoples of the world, and in training their oral leaders.
- Author(s)J O Terry
- PublisherChurch Starting Network
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChurch Starting Network
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.