All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers fundamental concepts and discusses dispersed food systems such as gels, emulsions and foams and chemical properties of food polymers. It examines structured food systems such as fibrous and n-fibrous systems, and concludes with and evaluation of food structure by microscopic, rheologic and sensor means.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight920 g
- Edited byJ. R. Mitchell,J.M.V. Blanshard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.