All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the everyday to the exotic, this definitive culinary guide covers a global range of ingredients and includes key recipes and features on cooking styles and the cuisines of more than 30 nations. Its simple, clean design makes this a reference book that is accessible and inspiring. This volume represents a vast resource of carefully researched information, supported by hundreds of photographs, that will inform your eating experiences, whether dining out or eating in. Re-released to celebrate the tenth anniversary of its first publication, this book takes the food enthusiast on an exciting journey from A to Z, around the world. Food: The Essential A-Z Guide features hundreds of key ingredients with information on how to store and use them. There are dozens of recipes, including family dishes, the classics and international favourites. This volume also includes a glossary of kitchen terms, equipment pages and conversion charts.
- Author Biography<b>John Newton</b> is a freelance writer, journalist, and novelist. As a journalist he has written for the <i>Age</i>, <i>Slow</i>, the<i>Sydney Morning Herald</i>, and has a wine column in the<i> Organic Gardener</i>. He won the Gold Ladle for Best Food Journalist in the 2005 World Food Media Awards.
- Author(s)Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1905 g
- Width190 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.29
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.