All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSunny Sea Gold started fighting a binge eating disorder in her teens. But most books on the topic were aimed at older women, women she had a hard time relating to. Calling on top psychiatrists, nutritionists, and fitness experts, Sunny offers real advice to a new generation fighting an age-old war. With humor and compassion from someone who's seen it all, Food: The Good Girl's Drug is about experiences shared by many women-whether they've been struggling with compulsive overeating their whole lives, or have just admitted to themselves, that yes, it's more than just a bad habit.
- Author BiographySunny Sea Gold is deputy editor at Redbook and former health editor at Glamour and Seventeen.
- Author(s)Sunny Sea Gold
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight222 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.