All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionFood and Industrial Bioproducts and Bioprocessing describes the engineering aspects of bioprocessing, including advanced food processing techniques and bioproduct development. The main focus of the book is on food applications, while numerous industrial applications are highlighted as well. The editors and authors, all experts in various bioprocessing fields, cover the latest developments in the industry and provide perspective on new and potential products and processes. Challenges and opportunities facing the bioproduct manufacturing industry are also discussed. Coverage is far-reaching and includes: current and future biomass sources and bioprocesses; oilseed processing and refining; starch and protein processing; n-thermal food processing; fermentation; extraction techniques; enzymatic conversions; natechlogy; microencapsulation and emulsion techniques; bioproducts from fungi and algae; biopolymers; and biodegradable/edible packaging. Researchers and product developers in food science, agriculture, engineering, bioprocessing and bioproduct development will find Food and Industrial Bioproducts and Bioprocessing an invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyProfessor Nurhan Turgut Dunford is based at the Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNurhan Turgut Dunford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.