All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with special needs and disabilities may have accompanying issues with food and eating. This practical guide for parents will help navigate this often difficult terrain. In typically developing children, eating problems are relatively common, affecting 20-40% of children. In children with special educational needs and disabilities, eating problems can be even more common; they can be severe and can take many different forms. Anyone who has a child between the ages of two and nineteen with an additional need and a food or eating difficulty will find this book useful. Discover the origins of how we eat, and get practical tips from experts, plus read what has worked for other parents in similar situations.
- Author BiographyAntonia Chitty is the author of many health and parenting books, with a focus on special needs and disability. She is an experienced health journalist and writes on a range of medical issues. Victoria Dawson is an experienced special educational needs teacher. She has worked with children with a range of issues both in a school environment and in her own private practice. She writes in the national press about issues relating to special educational needs and has also authored a number of books on the subject.
- Author(s)Antonia Chitty,Victoria Dawson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.