All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood for Thought offers wise and comforting words for compulsive overeaters who seek to understand the role of food in their lives. Each day's reading in the best-selling classic--the first Hazelden meditation book to address the needs of overeaters--supports a life of physical, emotional, and spiritual balance. Read daily by millions, Hazelden meditation books have set the standard for quality and popularity. Like all the Hazelden meditation favorites, Food for Thought provides enduring wisdom, reassurance, and strength.
- Author BiographyElisabeth L. grew up in Lexington, Kentucky. She has a son, a daughter, and five delightful grandchildren. She and her husband live in Virginia, dividing their time between Arlington and Midlothian, a suburb of Richmond. Elisabeth joined Overeaters Anonymous (OA) in 1976. Although her abstinence has not been perfect, for 25 years she has maintained a weight between 120 and 125 pounds. More important, during that time she has been free of the compulsive overeating that controlled her life for at least 25 years before she found OA. One day at a time, she continues to be gratefully recovering.
- Author(s)Elizabeth L.
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/07/1980
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHazelden Meditations
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight236 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.