All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe abundance that flows from thanksgiving; the freedom that forgiveness brings; the security that hope provides; the connection of a caring community; the awareness of the divine at all times, in all situations - these are just some of the gifts that are hidden in the simple meal that we kw as Holy Communion. In Food for the Road - Life Lessons from the Lord's Table John van de Laar explores the sacrament, and unlocks its hidden gifts, opening doors to new inspiration for worship and for living.
- Author BiographyJohn van de Laar is a Methodist minister, musician, speaker and writer who longs to help people encounter God and live sacredly. He holds a Master's Degree in Theology from UNISA. John is married to Debbie (also a minister) and they have two sons.
- Author(s)John Van De Laar
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.