All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're looking to boost energy levels, manage stress or achieve healthy and sustainable weight loss, eating the right food is a crucial piece of the puzzle. In Food to Make You Glow, nutritionist Lola Berry shares the key whole foods to support specific health goals: happiness, energy, beauty, immunity, calming, weight loss and detox. As well as 90 delicious recipes based around these wholefood heroes, Lola recommends the best herbal teas, lifestyle tips, exercises and activities for each health goal. Want to keep the baddies at bay and support your immune system? Go for recipes featuring immune-boosting red meat, garlic or seeds, such as the Lucky Lamb Chops with Green Pea Smash or Coconut Fruit Whip with Almond and Seed Toffee. Need to give your hair, skin and nails some love? The Raw Rainbow Pasta with Brazil Nut and Spinach Pesto or Salted Macadamia Nut Slice are high in good fats and antioxidants. Get inspired about the positive effects whole foods can have on your health, and start cooking food to make you glow!
- Author BiographyLeading Australian nutritionist Lola Berry appears regularly on television shows such as The Project, The Today Show and A Current Affair. She is a spokesperson on nutrition and general wellbeing in print and on radio, and has a huge and interactive online following. She is the bestselling author of seven cookbooks: Inspiring Ingredients (2010), The 20/20 Diet (2012), The 20/20 Diet Cookbook (2014), The Happy Cookbook (2015), Lola Berry's Little Book of Smoothies and Juices (2015), The Happy Life (2016) and Lola Berry's Summer Food (2016).
- Author(s)Lola Berry
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight907 g
- Width212 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.