All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Small bites and treats to share</b> The best gatherings are simple, yet somehow special. They might begin with an impromptu picnic after shopping at the farmer s market or a late lunch with neighbors that stretches into cocktails under the stars. Whatever the occasion, this picture-perfect cookbook shows how to turn any meal into a delectable affair. These effortless recipes for brunch, teatime, happy hours, picnics, potlucks, and dessert all include a whimsical twist: a few slices of French toast doused in lavender syrup, rainbow chard empanadas served with pistachio crema, or a vibrant purple cauliflower hummus. With tips on creating an inviting table, stocking a pantry to make last-minute nibbles, and packing delicious parting gifts for guests, <i>Food with Friends</i> will inspire any get-together, however large or small.
- Author BiographyPhotographer LEELA CYD is a long-time contributor to TheKitchn.com and shoots for<i>Food & Wine</i>, <i>Sweet Paul</i>, <i>The New York Times</i>, <i>Kinfolk</i>, and more. Leela lives with her husband in Santa Barbara, California, and chronicles her travels and adventures in food on her website, LeelaCyd.com.
- Author(s)Leela Cyd
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note85 To 100 4C Photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.