All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionFood Borne Illness is a common, costly, yet preventable public health problem. This issue of the Infectious Disease Clinics covers the most common food borne pathogens, along with articles that include identifying, diagsing, and treating food borne illness. The issue also covers food borne illness in special populations, as well as long term complications associated with food borne illness.
- Author(s)Cheleste M. Thorpe,David Acheson,Jennifer McEntire
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number27-3
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.