All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.75Trending at AU $39.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of 100 Herbs of Power, Herbalist John E. Smith takes a look at the use of food and herbs as medicine in different cultures across the globe. From the folk medicine traditions of Europe and America to the five-element system of China, you will learn food and plant origins, their healing properties and how to safely use ancient remedies for dozens of common ailments. Food, Herbs, Health & Healing is a practice-proven way to achieve better health, naturally. John E. Smith, B.A. (Hons) M: URHP, Dip C.H., is a Classical Herbalist, who has worked and studied throughout Europe, the United States, China, India, Australia, the South Pacific and the Middle East. His interest in traditional systems of healing has inspired this multi-cultural approach to herbal medicine.
- Author(s)John Smith
- PublisherStrategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2009
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.