All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionWe are consumed with youth and beauty. Foods That Combat Aging breaks down the research and makes recommendations that anyone can understand. Instead of only listing foods that should be avoided to maintain a youthful glow, this book will also focus on the healthy foods, such as green, leafy vegetables and enriched cereals and breads. A comprehensive nutrition counter featuring over 2000 foods, broken down by serving size and anti-aging properties, makes this book the perfect grocery store companion. Readers will be excited to learn that maintaining good health and looking younger isn't just about saying to their favorite foods, but about saying yes to other healthy, delicious options. Foods That Combat Aging is a comprehensive and accessible guide to an anti-aging diet that will be a must-have for the tens of millions of people looking for a fresh start to a healthier life.
- Author BiographyDeborah Mitchell is a medical writer and journalist specializing in natural medicine and nutrition topics. Her articles have appeared in professional journals as well as national consumer magazines. She has authored or co-authored nine books about various health topics, including The Natural Health Guide to Headache Relief, The Dictionary of Natural Healing, Natural Aphrodisiacs, and The Broccoli Sprouts Break-through. Ms. Mitchell lives and works in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Deborah Mitchell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight122 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.