All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbrace the versatility of crazy quilting with quick-to-sew projects! In a follow-up to best-selling Foolproof Crazy Quilting, Jennifer Clouston shares 10 small, useful items from a tablet purse and summer slippers to a tea cosy, each with full-size patterns. Expertly mix cotton, wool, linen, and silk for eclectic fabric pairings that complement each project. Beginning and experienced crazy quilters will love the dictionary of 60 embroidery and beading stitches, foundation piecing primer, plus stitch maps for all seam treatments and embellishments.
- Author BiographyJenny Clouston lives on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. She shares her home with her husband Vaughn, two small white dogs, George and Gemsquash, and Charlotte, the cat. Her two adult children, Gareth and Ainslie, have recently flown the nest.
- Author(s)Jennifer Clouston
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note220 colour illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.