All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe human foot is one of the best-engineered parts of the body, a strong, mechanical structure with amazing capabilities: Each foot has 33 joints, eight arches, 26 bones, more than a hundred muscles, ligaments, and tendons that all work together to distribute body weight and allow movement. Unfortunately, many people pay attention to their feet until they start to hurt. Most foot-related problems stem from the daily wear and tear we inflict upon out feet, and some are caused by congenital malformations and disabilities. Foot disorders must be diagsed and treated early, before they become very painful and incapacitating. Whether you have heel pain or ingrown toenails, this book can help you; with this invaluable resource you can carry out a self-check while its early as well as find out about the most common foot problems researched and explained in simple format.
- Author BiographyAntonia Mariconda is a health and beauty journalist and has worked on a number of consumer magazines and trade publications including Brand New You and Aesthetic Medicine. Antonia is an expert in the field of health and beauty and now combines a successful career in journalism as well as running a busy media company specialising in assisting health and beauty professionals and companies. She can be contacted at www.mlmmedia.co.uk.
- Author(s)Antonia Mariconda
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.