Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMake the most of your practice time with the Football Drill Book ! Doug Mallory, the defensive backs coach for the University of Maryland, has compiled a collection of drills that will help players in all positions develop and polish their abilities. This book includes chapters with selected drills for the following positions: wide receivers, running backs, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, tight ends, defensive linemen, linebackers, centers and defensive backs. The Football Drill Book also includes drills for developing agility and endurance, and enhancing a team's passing, running, and tackling. No matter what your team's level of ability, this invative coaching tool will help you maximize effective practice time by concentrating on the skill areas where your players need improvement. 'This drill book will immensely benefit the beginning coach' - Bill Mallory, former Head Coach, Indiana University.
- Author(s)Doug Mallory
- PublisherMasters Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMasters Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.