Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFootball FAQ is a fast, furious, and opinionated guide to the world's most popular game, an all-encompassing history that introduces readers to the biggest clubs, the greatest games, the finest players, and the fiercest rivalries. From Sunderland to Seattle, from Berlin to Bues Aires, Football FAQ delves into every aspect of the sport, tracing its development from a victorious Anglo-Saxon army kicking the heads of their fallen enemies around a field, to the multibillion-dollar industry of today - and every stop in between. Record breakers and giant killers alike file through the pages, illustrating the beautiful game as it is played at every level, from the World Cup Final to the village green, with fully updated commentary on all the world's major competitions, including the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Author BiographyDAVE THOMPSON has been writing about soccer for more than 30 years, contributing to the magazines Football Monthly, Total Football, Programme Monthly, and others. He is also the author of the acclaimed trilogy Those We Have Loved.
- Author(s)Dave Thompson
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleFAQ Series
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.