All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a collection of poems about goals, fans, yobs, cheers, fouls, boots, scarves, crowds, strips. You'll also see falling stars, blind referees, magic sponges, dream teams, fizzy drinks, wet Saturdays, hairless half-backs, and a game of two halves. They'll make you laugh, they'll make you think, they'll make you cheer! This fantastic collection of poems about football is being reissued with a fresh new look and includes poems by Paul Cookson, Tony Mitton, Benjamin Zephaniah and Roger McGough. A must for football fans everywhere!
- Author BiographyJohn Foster is one of the nation's best-loved and most highly-regarded children's poets. He was born in Carlisle, then educated at Denstone College in Staffordshire and Brasenose College in Oxford. For over twenty years John taught English at various Oxfordshire comprehensive schools, as well as writing poetry for children. John's poetry anthologies present children with original and contemporary poetry, proving that poetry is both accessible and fun. Other books for OUP include Twinkle, Twinkle Chocolate Bar, My First Oxford Book of Poems, Dinosaur Poems, Monster Poems, The Poetry Chest, School's Out, Excuses, Excuses and I've Got a Poem For You.
- Author(s)John Foster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteBlack & White
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.