All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionContents: The Origins of Football; Object of the Game; The Football Field; Uniforms and Equipment; How the Game is Played; Scoring; Player Skills; Player Positions; The Officials; Fouls and Penalties; Things to Look for During Play / Strategy; Formations and Plays; Deciphering Football Statistics; Reading a Game Summary; NFL Teams, Divisions and Conferences; NFL Season, Playoffs and the Superbowl; College Football Season; NFL College Draft; Introduction to Fantasy Leagues; Pro Football Hall of Fame; NFL Pro Bowl; Awards -- College and Pro; Personalities -- Past and Present; Great Teams; NFL Individual Records; Glossary of Football Terms; Index; Officials' Hand Signals.
- Author(s)Dave Ominsky,P.J. Harari
- PublisherFirst Base Sports Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationManhattan Beach, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Base Sports Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)S.J. Lattimer
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.