All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe boys and girls in these books face obstacles, and meet mental and social challenges as well. Readers will discover that an athlete's inner strength, persistence, and courage are just as important as a steady hand or a chance for a goal.
- Author BiographyBob Temple lives in Rosemount, Minnesota, with his wife and three children. He has written more than thirty books for children. Over the years, he has coached more than twenty kids' soccer, basketball, and baseball teams. He also loves visiting classrooms to talk about his writing.
- Author(s)Bob Temple
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSport Stories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age7-14 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.