Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- Description'The first 90 minutes of a football match are the most important.' Bobby Robson 'Football is a game with 22 players, two linesmen and 20,000 referees.' Bob Monkhouse When you're finished explaining the offside rule, shouting at the ref and perfecting your ball skills, treat yourself to a hearty half-time chuckle with this premiere collection of footy wise-cracks. No matter if your team win, lose or draw, Football Wit will keep you smiling through all the own goals and red cards that come your way.
- Author BiographyAubrey Malone is the author of Golfing Wit, Motoring Wit, and Welsh Rarebits.
- Author(s)Aubrey Malone
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleWit
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight230 g
- Width115 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.