All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis Football Word Scrambles book is great for both American football lovers and word puzzle enthusiasts. It makes a nice gift, too. Each puzzle consists of football-related words or phrases, like touchdown, field goal, or fumble. All of the words from each puzzle are related - for example, they might all be football plays, penalties, or equipment. Kwing that the words in each puzzle are related may help you unscramble any words or phrases that you don't see right away. You can check all of your answers with the solutions in the back of the book. The puzzles appear in tables that resemble football fields. All of the words are general football terms; there are team or individual names in this book. Here is a sample: (1) E E R F R E E (2) T H E M E L (3) C A L T E K. Answers: (1) referee (2) helmet (3) tackle.
- Author BiographyChris McMullen and Carolyn Kivett are a son-and-mother combination who teamed up to write a variety of word puzzle books and, recently, some children's books, such as math flash cards for the Kindle. CHRIS MCMULLEN holds a Ph.D. in theoretical high-energy physics (aka particle physics) from Oklahoma State University. He teaches physics at Northwestern State University of Louisiana. In addition to solving verbal and math puzzles, he enjoys playing chess and golf and writing books in his spare time. His mother, CAROLYN KIVETT, loves solving verbal puzzles, such as anagrams and crossword puzzles. She runs a small business in southern California where she manufactures covers for outdoor entertainment centers and golf cart enclosures from scratch. She enjoys the challenge of sewing materials into new geometric shapes, which is a three-dimensional visual puzzle. She loves to collect teddy bears and sunflowers, and also enjoys playing golf.
- Author(s)Carolyn Kivett,Chris McMullen
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.