All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about football - the rules, the techniques and the ideal training and drills. This book uses specially comissioned photography to illustrate all you need to kw in order to perform well at your favourite sport.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is an award-winning author and editor of children's books.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSporting Skills
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight164 g
- Width219 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.