All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- Description'The whistle was blown, and when, like an unexpected deliverance, Belgium opened the scoring with a spectacular acrobatic scissor-kick by Wilmots, I leapt from my seat, arms in the air, turning in a circle and giddily jumping around in the stands, t kwing where to go, who to celebrate the event with, before spotting ather Belgian as isolated as I was among the terraces. We gauchely hurried towards each other, t kwing how to concelebrate our goal, merely striking our palms violently together, like two American basketball players who have just pulled off some kind of feat. Nothing more, we didn't exchange a word, I don't even kw if this man spoke French (it was one of the strangest relationships that I have ever had in my life), finding him again a quarter of an hour later in the same place to repeat the same gesture after Belgium's second goal.'
- Author BiographyJean-Philippe Toussaint is the author of nine novels, all published by Editions de Minuit in French, and the winner of numerous literary prizes, including the Prix Decembre for THE TRUTH ABOUT MARIE.
- Author(s)Jean-Philippe Toussaint
- PublisherFitzcarraldo Editions
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFitzcarraldo Editions
- Width197 mm
- Height125 mm
- Translated byShaun Whiteside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.