All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShoes are a hot topic and are regularly discussed in various magazines and books. However, only few have access to the absolute top designers and initial founders of contemporary shoe design. Geert Bruloot provides a unique look behind the scenes by means of exclusive interviews with among others Tom Ford, Martin Margiela, Roger Vivier, Salvatore Ferragamo, Malo Blahnik, Martin Margiela, Dirk Bikkembergs, Kumagai, Romeo Gigli, Helmut Lang, Patrick Cox, Balenciaga, Prada, Tabitha Simmons, Veronique Branquinho, Dries Van Noten, Yves-Saint Laurent, Dior, Nicholas Kirkwood, Gucci, Jill Sander, Raf Simons and many others. A must have for every fashionista with footage that has never been published before, as well as new photo shoots.
- Author BiographyGeert Bruloot is co-founder of Coccodrillo, an emblematic designer shoe store, and Louis, the first clothing store selling Belgian designers. Known for being the key person who organised The Antwerp Six for their breakthrough presentations in London, he co-founded the Flanders Fashion Institute and the ModeNatie project, two of the main fashion organisations in Belgium. His two latests projects are the exhibitions Walter Van Beirendonck - Dream the World Awake and Dries Van Noten - Inspirations. Hettie Judah is a British author who has written extensively about fashion, art and design in various international publications. Dodi Espinosa lives and works in Antwerp as a conceptual artist in fashion.
- Author(s)Dodi Espinosa,Geert Bruloot,Hettie Judah
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note160 colour, 70 b&w
- Weight1746 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.