Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionFootprints of Victory Over Racism: In the Secret Place With God-Volume 2 is a 40-day daily meditation workbook, a continuation of Volume 1 and readings from the Rays of Victory Series, Nailing Racism to the Cross. This book will show you a Christ-rooted approach to preventing a buildup of the negative mental stronghold of racism and its potential lingering effects. You will learn how to remain steadfast in who you are in Jesus Christ while understanding the essence of your spirit, which has the Power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in you and the Holy Spirit of God Who dwells within you through Him (1 Corinthians 2:12; 1 John 2:27). You will come to recognize the damaging effects of racism as well as its lingering effects and come to understand how to get rid of them. You will also learn how to constantly guard your sense of self-respect, self-regard, self-acceptance, self-appreciation, self-worthiness, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-competence and self-efficiency even when surrounded by the foul elements of racism. Most importantly, you will learn how to free your mind forever from the daily assaults of racism. As you read and meditate on God's Holy Word, the Bible, and journey through this book, His Holy Spirit will release a fresh ainting in you that will lift the burden of racism off your soul and break its unholy yoke (Isaiah 10:27). Take a step of faith in Jesus Christ and move beyond racism to reach for greater heights which God had predestined for you. Be assured that when Christ leaves His footprints for you to walk into and follow Him (Psalm 77:18-20), He will lead you to sure victory over racism.
- Author BiographyDr. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a US-trained scientist who holds a doctorate degree in Medical Microbiology from Howard University College of Medicine. Her professional career has spanned teaching, scientific research, technical consulting for the United Nations Development Program, clinical research, and drug safety work in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. She is a Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Consultant. Author of the RAYS OF VICTORY Series, Dr. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson acknowledges that one of her biggest challenges has been dealing with racism and its assaults on her spirit, soul and body. She readily acknowledges that it was only by the power and grace of God that she learned to deal victoriously with her own experiences with racism, and finally gaining personal victory over the challenges often posed by racism. She created the Rays of Victory Series to help Christians deal victoriously with racism.
- Author(s)Dr Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson Phd
- PublisherMarble Tower Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarble Tower Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.