All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionFor Business Ethics is a daring adventure into the world of business ethics. It offers a clear and accessible introduction to business ethics and also expands business ethics beyond its current narrow confines. It is ground-breaking in the sense that it invites a distinctively critical approach to business ethics, an approach that the authors argue is part and parcel of ethics. With a thought-provoking glossary and recommendations for further readings, For Business Ethics is an essential purchase for students and practitioners alike. It is at once an introduction to business ethics and a challenge to anyone who wishes to take part in or change contemporary organized society.
- Author BiographyCampbell Jones is Senior Lecturer in Critical Theory and Business Ethics at the University of Leicester, UK. Martin Parker is Professor of Organization and Culture at the University of Warwick, UK. He has authored or edited several volumes including For Business Ethics - also available from Routledge. Rene ten Bos is a Professor of Philosophy and Organizational Theory' at the University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Campbell Jones,Martin Parker,Rene ten Bos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.