All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2004, For Women Only burst onto the scene to rave reviews from women who were thrilled to finally discover the truth of what men are really thinking about. Two years later, For Men Only provided an eye-opening counterpoint, with straightforward revelations for men about the seemingly mysterious ways of the opposite sex. Since their debut, these fascinating guides to the inner lives of men and women have become perennial bestsellers. Now the two books are available as a boxed set, the perfect resource to get couples talking together about what they really want and need from each other. Each book is based on a nationwide survey and more than 1,000 personal interviews. This invative approach yields candid and surprising answers about the things each gender doesn't get about the other, along with practical ideas for how best to love and support the people they care about.
- Author BiographyJanuary 2008: Shaunti Feldhahn began her career as an analyst on Wall Street and today is a best-selling author, speaker, and nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist. Her recent bestsellers, For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, and For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women, have led to great life-change - and plenty of fascinating conversation - for men and women around the country. Her newest books, For Parents Only and For Young Women Only, coauthored with youth speaker Lisa Rice, are causing buzz among parents and teenage girls respectively. She has also authored two true-to-life spiritual thrillers.Shaunti's background as an analyst is the launching point for the compelling and eye-opening nature of her books, talks, and columns. She holds a master's in public policy from Harvard University, and a bachelor's in government and economics from The College of William and Mary. Prior to becoming an author, she worked in the financial arena on Capitol Hill and later on Wall Street, analyzing the Japanese financial crisis for the highest level decision makers of the Federal Reserve System.As a national speaker, Shaunti travels extensively and has shared her findings with millions of people through conferences, television, and radio. She has appeared on such diverse media outlets as PBS, TNT, Soap Talk, The Alan Colmes Show, Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today, and The 700 Club. Her weekly opinion columns are printed in fifty newspapers around the country, including the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Chicago Tribune, the Detroit Free Press, and The Seattle Times.Shaunti and her husband Jeff, with whom she coauthored For Men Only, are active leaders in their church and live in the Atlanta area with their two young children. Jeff Feldhahn is the president and CEO of World2one, a tech company that he helped found in 1999. Also an attorney, he graduated from Harvard Law School and has worked at law firms in New York and Atlanta specializing in corporate law and nonprofit organizations. Shaunti and Jeff are active leaders in their church and enjoy encouraging married couples toward greater intimacy with God and each other.
- Author(s)Jeff Feldhahn,Shaunti Feldhahn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight567 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.