All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLola Durand hates her stepmother. It's a cliche but it's true. Lola Durand can't get through to her father. He never wants to talk about the things that matter: why they had to move to Paris, why he had to marry evil Agatha, and how they can get through the heartache of her mother's death together. If he won't listen, she'll show him. She'll show him the truth about his new wife and then her life can go back to rmal, just the way she likes it. Lola Durand kws a secret about her stepmother. She's going to share it.
- Author BiographyTanya Byrne was born in London and studied in Surrey, where she still lives with her cat who goes by several names, none of which he actually answers to. After eight years working for BBC Radio, she left to write her debut novel, Heart-Shaped Bruise, which was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey (New Blood) Dagger, and longlisted for the Branford Boase Award. Tanya was also shortlisted for New Writer of the Year at the National Book Awards. Her second novel, Follow Me Down was published to huge critical acclaim in 2013. She has travelled all round the country; to speak to crowds at the Edinburgh festival and to classrooms of young people.
- Author(s)Tanya Byrne
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.