For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations by Ronn Torossian (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is essential that businesses kw how to communicate quickly, often preemptively, and effectively to survive--and at a cost that is far lower than comparable marketing and ad campaigns. The first book by the owner of a top 50 PR agency, For Immediate Release, Ronn Torossian reveals how public relations can do just that--while also defining brands; helping companies and individuals court the press or avoid it; growing business without alienating loyal customers; resolving crises quickly; and improving first page results on the most powerful search engine in the world (Google). For Immediate Release will show you how to: Frame the debate and control the conversationUse new and old media in tandem to find your audiences and create highly personal, relevant impressions tailored for themPromote the interests of your brand or business; deter or potentially stop what is t in your interestBuild on great press, and avoid or minimize bad pressEnsure the first thing people see about your business or brand during an Internet search is exactly what you want them to seeHandle a crisis in the most effective and efficient mannerSee the positive difference effective PR makes through compelling case studies--Louis Vuitton, Fubu, BP, Toyota, Philip Stein, Zappos, and interviews with experts including Dr. Keith Ablow, political strategists Frank Luntz, Roger Stone and Hank Sheinkopf, and many others--and your own business.
- Author BiographyRonn Torossian is the founder, president, and CEO of New York-based 5W Public Relations (www.5wpr.com). He has overseen the company's rapid growth and expansion to the Inc. 500 list, as well as provided counsel to hundreds of companies, including members of the Fortune 500, Inc. 500, and Forbes 400. One of the foremost public relations experts in the US, Torossian's work spans global interests, corporate entities, high-profile individuals, regional business entities, government agencies, and academic institutions. A semi-finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year, Ronn Torossian was named to PR Week 's 40 Under 40 list, Advertising Age 's 40 Under 40 list, and is a member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO). He has worked on PR programs for clients including Whole Foods, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Barnes & Noble Online, Evian Natural Spring Water, Anheuser-Busch, IHOP, Harrah's Entertainment, Fortune 100 mainstay EDS, VeriSign, XM Radio, Seagram's, The Loews Regency, Marriott Hotels, Vail Resorts, Phillips-Van Heusen, McDonald's, The Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center, Ahava Skin Care, Weatherproof Garment Company, Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group, Pamela Anderson, Snoop Dogg, Lil' Kim, the Government of Israel, and others. Karen Kelly is a journalist, writer and editor. You can visit her at karenkellywriter.com.
- Author(s)Ronn Torossian
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Paper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.