Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiring memoir of a man The New York Times has called a power broker with blarney in his pen. James F. Gill is one of the most influential New Yorkers you've never heard of. Now a senior partner at a prestigious New York law firm, Gill has quietly made his mark in the rarefied worlds of business and politics while distinguishing himself as a determined and idealistic advocate of the public interest. Gill has represented trade unions and celebrity estates; he has rubbed shoulders with goverrs and mayors; he is kwn and trusted by New York's movers and shakers. And as the head of the Battery Park City Authority, he is at the center of the efforts to rebuild Lower Manhattan in the aftermath of the attacks on the World Trade Center. Brimming with insight, passion, and his trademark humor, For James and Gillian is the story of a remarkable public servant whose accomplishments and idealism will inspire readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Fordham Law School and a veteran of the Marine Corps, James F. Gill is currently a senior partner of the law firm of Robinson, Silverman, Pearce Aronsohn & Berman. He is the chairman of the board of trustees of the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)James F. Gill
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width4217 mm
- Height6147 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.