Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.56+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- Description'Destined to be a superstar!' - Darynda Jones Eliot Parker's good-for-thing deceased husband has left her a new lease on life: a house in sleepy Nodaway Falls, New York. But his offer comes with a cost: his ghost ...As if being married to him wasn't hard eugh! Nodaway Falls turns out to be a town with more than a little magic in the air. Eliot swore off using her own powers sixteen years ago, thanks to one catastrophic day when she lost the only people who ever mattered to her, and ran away from her spellbinding father and his reckless enchantments. Now, when a chance encounter with quiet, handsome Desmond Lamb results in a magical explosion that rocks Eliot to the core, she can't help but wonder: Has her heart fallen under some sort of spell? Or is this what true love really feels like? The real question, of course, is whether her husband will stop haunting her ...and let Desmond give her a chance at happily ever after? 'Chick lit embraces the supernatural in this sweet, funny tale of self-discovery, friendship, and trust.' - Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyLucy March grew up in the Hudson Valley area of New York State. She likes cats, but doesn't have any because the two she had ran away and she kind of took it personally. She has two kids; as of this writing, she's managed to keep them from running away, but she takes that day by day. She studied Television/Radio/Film production at the SI Newhouse School of Public Communication at Syracuse University. From time to time, she teaches there, too. The most famous person she's ever met is Bill Cosby. She has a thing for Robert Downey, Jr. She once touched Michael Landon's pants, but he wasn't in them at the time. In 2011, she married a Scotsman she met over the internet, and despite all reason, that turned out rather well. She's something of a risk-taker, as long as it doesn't involve heights. She once had a job blowing up buildings in wild-west movie theme park Old Tucson. That was officially the Best Job Ever. The worst job she's ever had was a temp job working in a potato chip factory. She lasted one day. She loves polka dots and chardonnay and working in her pyjamas, and she believes that with enough hard work, determination and wilful defiance of reality, anyone can really do anything. She feels she's pretty much hard proof of that.
- Author(s)Lucy March
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleNodaway Falls
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight206 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.