All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionPatricia was from a middle-class suburban family; her parents struggled to put her through college, yet she became a M.D. She dated insufficient men, lowering her standards, but soon she got tired of dating broke men. She met a handsome gentleman named Michael, a successful established Lawyer, with money. And he lavished her with all kinds of gifts, and he gave her the world! Yolanda, Patricia's best friend was a jealous, lowdown, woman that despised what Patricia had. So, she crossed the line by coming on to one of them, and trying to destroy their relationship and careers. Did she succeed? Did Yolanda want Michael for herself or did she want Patricia? See how their friendship affected and infected the whole family with lies, greed, promiscuity, lust, greed, sexuality and even suicide...even future generations!
- Author BiographyI grew up in Nashville, Tennessee, in a single parent home. My father left when I was five. My mother struggled to raise me and four other siblings alone, but she did it while working full-time. After high school graduation, I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, so I worked a few retail jobs at the Mall. When I turned 21, I moved to Atlanta, Georgia with fifty dollars to my name. I worked at a local drug store to help pay for college along with financial aid. I wasn't smart enough to get a scholarship, and I wasn't poor enough to get a grant. But I proudly earn my Associates in Arts Degree/ Fashion Merchandising & Advertising in 1989. In 2003, I decided to go back to school at Kennesaw State University, in Georgia, but I couldn't concentrate because I was going thru a divorce. I was drained mentally and physically, so I dropped out. Although I never truly got into the field that I studied, I still have a passion for it in my heart as well. After I'd lost my husband thru a devastating divorce in 2004, I began to find myself again. I volunteered at church in the Missions Ministry, where I was the Assistant in the clothing closet. In 2005, I joined Big Brothers Big Sisters to help someone else less fortunate discover who they are. After a year of successfully being a Big Sister, I decided to help feed the homeless thru the late Reverend Hosea Williams Feed the Hungry Foundation. Throughout all the volunteering, and helping others in their time of need, it helped me heal in my own despair. In my leisure time, I couldn't think of what I can do for myself. So, over the years, I'd read many books by Author's that I admired, and thought, I can do that. Now today, I am 43 years old, and I have discovered my new passion inside of me. I've discovered and developed my skill, gained the knowledge and have the passion for writing. But I kept it quiet because there were not many folks around me that would believe in my dream, you know who they are, the dream killers. Thankfully, I have two people beside me that always encourage me... Morgan, and Shelby, my two precious children. No matter what I go thru, I am very proud to be a single mom, and humble Author! Additionally, I have created an extraordinary Group called NEW AUTHORS ON THE MOVE and our motto is EACH ONE TEACH ONE. Currently, you can find us on www.iseecolor.com.
- Author(s)Sherrie D Cotton
- PublisherSherrie D. Cotton
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSherrie D. Cotton
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.