All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionCOLLECT ALL 5 NEW BOOKS, FOR MY DAUGHTER, AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT STOP - TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR STRESS LEVELS COLOUR TO CALM - BE CREATIVE Do you find you need to switch off from the isy world and find your own quiet corner of calm? If this is you there's better way than to pick up this amazing adult colouring book of 30 patterns For My Daughter, Creative Patterns 1, Colouring for Grown-Ups, based on its bestseller to help you escape from the day's pressures. You'll become engrossed in these designs for meditative colouring. The colouring book for grownups has abstract, traditional and geometric patterns. Colouring will keep you focussed in the present moment and allow your creative side to emerge. As you become absorbed in the colouring of shapes and patterns you'll feel a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment at having completed a unique piece of art. You can share this pastime with your family and friends or connect with your colouring book groups. Or, if you just want to spend some 'me-time' alone, that's okay! No drawing experience is required to create your own exceptional designs. You're free to sink into the rhythm of the shapes and lines. For the marker enthusiasts, who love bright, vivid colours that boost your mood and uplift the soul, these designs have been created with you in mind. You can achieve stunning results with the minimum of colours. Or if you want to walk on the 'wild' side use as many colours as you dare. Check out the For My Daughter Creative Patterns Series of 5 books You can see inside each book for styles before purchasing. Mia wishes you many happy hours, days colouring.
- Author BiographyMia lives in North West England. She is a bit of an eclectic when it comes to art. At school she loved to illustrate her English essays and write stories. Her teacher made her cringe from embarrassment when she held up her work. She was lucky enough to win a scholarship to art school and loved every moment of it. After receiving an MA in Graphic Design she decided to move to the heady lights of London. During those early days she was flat broke and made endless pots of homemade soup. For a very short time she trained to become a Chartered accountant and jacked that in when she realised she struggled to balance other people's books. Then one day she got into computers and never looked back. She spent many years training other professionals in some of the top companies and advertising agencies helping them create magazines, brochures and leaflets. When she returned to the North West she decided to take a break from training others and spend more time developing her own designs. Needing to instil a manageable work life balance and address some personal issues she sought help through mindfulness therapy which set her on the road to practising living in the now.
- Author(s)Mia Harper
- PublisherBright Bold Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCreative Patterns, Colouring for Grown-Ups
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBright Bold Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.