All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- Description<i>I Dismember Mama ... Snuff ... Night of a Thousand Cats </i>... these and many more like-titled examples of cinematic dementia delighted dozens in the grindhouse movie theaters of the sixties, seventies, and eighties. Now, for the second time ever, <i>For One Week Only</i> reveals the incredible truth behind the most manic movies ever made. Filled with interviews and rare illustrations, it captures the joys of a genre that has to be seen t to be believed. To avoid fainting, keep repeating: it's only a book ...!
- Author BiographyRic Meyers is the writer of <i>The World of Fantasy Films, The Great Science Fiction Films, Great Martial Arts Movies, Murder on the Air, </i> and <i>TV Detectives</i>, as well as the author of Dell Books' horror novel trilogy <i>Fear Itself, Living Hell, </i> and <i>Worst Nightmare</i>. He was also the head writer of <i>Fangoria</i>, consulting editor for <i>Famous Monsters of Filmland</i>, assistant editor of <i>Movie Monsters</i>, contributing editor for <i>The Weekly World News</i>, and a columnist for <i>Asian Cult Cinema</i>. He served as Special Media Consultant for CBS-TV's revival of <i>The Twilight Zone</i> and the slasher film <i>Just Before Dawn</i>, among many other exploitative things.
- Author(s)Ric Meyers
- PublisherEirini Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEirini Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.