All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionOh No! A world without 'Chocolate'! That is the possibility we all face if the Bats and Flies do t come back to the Orchards to pollinate the Cacao Trees! A hilarious and educational story spun around a small chocolate farm on a Hawaiian Island. Pete doesn't want to leave this way of life and his friends. Mac and Babs must come to pollinate the trees. It's an unusual partnership between two rmal adversaries; however, they overcome their natural instincts to help a young boy whom they have befriended.
- Author BiographyDonna Watkins is an Arkansas word scriber who pens words to books and songs. Her repertoire of writings span several genres which include children's books and songs, a variety of cookbooks, gardening books, short stories, and adult fiction. She is a Member of SCBWI, NEA Writers Group, and, Heartland Writers Guild. Writing has been her lifelong passion and she believes reading and writing open the gates to curiosity and imagination where anything is possible. Donna writes with the anticipation and hope that her words might inform, inspire, and entertain those who pause to read them. Her desires are that her family treasures cookbooks will inspire families to once again enjoy meals together at home. The core of her writings for children resonate themes of goal setting, growth, responsibility, and respect for both others and the environment. As a retired CDM, CFPP working 20+ years in the field of dietetics, and having also received training as a master gardener, she hopes that her authored work spanning the genres of cookbooks and gardening books for youth (tweens/teens) will tweak their interest in foods and equip them with skills to carry over a lifetime. At present, eighteen books have been published both in print and kindle versions. Three additional books are in the editing stages of production.
- Author(s)Donna Watkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carol Dabney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.