For Tibet, with Love: A Beginner's Guide to Changing the World by Isabel Losada (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Sometimes you just have to do something, don't you? Sometimes an injustice comes along and you think 'No, this cant be', and rather than just turn off the TV, you kw it's time to act' So begins Isabel Losada's extraordinary FOR TIBET WITH LOVE in which she explores whether it's possible for an ordinary person to change the world, just a little, and if something so serious can be achieved with joy in one's heart. From visits to Nepal and Tibet, to meetings with the Chinese ambassador and Tibetan awareness-raising groups, Isabel single-handedly hatches a stunning PR coup involving Nelson's Column, a 15 metre banner and a base-jumping parachutist that captured headlines worldwide. And then she meets the Dalai Lama...Warm and funny, moving and thought-provoking, the astonishing FOR TIBET WITH LOVE celebrates the fact that we can make a difference.
- Author BiographyIsabel Losada is an actress and television producer. She is the author of the international bestseller The Battersea Park Road to Enlightenment and of New Habits. She lives on the Battersea Park Road, London and has one daughter.
- Author(s)Isabel Losada
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2004
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.